Sunday, September 6, 2009

New site for Schmidt Computer Ratings

As I've been writing blog entries on my ratings and their predictions and projections, it occurred to me that wading through these entries isn't the simplest way to see the current ratings, predictions, and projections.  So, I've created a new site where each of those can easily be found.

I'm just getting the site fleshed out but do have the latest ratings/rankings, predictions, and projections for college, and the season ending ratings for the NFL.  I will continue to post blog entries here with commentary and explanation but bookmark http://sites.google.com/site/computerratings/ to be able to easily just go see the ratings/predictions/projections.  So bookmark both, or point your RSS reader here.

No comments:

Post a Comment