The misses were:
- Ohio/Ball State - The computer had Ohio by 10.5, they won by only 3, spread was 6.
- Florida State/North Carolina State - Similarly, the computer had FSU by 10.9 but they won by only 3 with a 7.5 point spread.
- New Mexico State/Ohio State - Ohio State did just enough to cover the 44.5 point spread so the computer missed.
- LA-Lafayette/Florida Int'l - The computer pick was Florida Int'l by 1.9 and they won by 3 so Lafayette covered the 5 point spread.
- Iowa/Indiana - It wasn't pretty, but Iowa finally covered the 17 point spread so the computer's pick by 20.7 was on the right side. Iowa was a best pick this week as well.
- Northern Illinois/Akron - The computer had NI by 17 covering the 9.5 point spread and the final was exactly a 17 point spread.
- Cincinnati/Syracuse - The computer liked Cincinnati by 21.5 covering the 14.5 spread and they won by 21. Two in a row near perfect picks. And this pick was one of this weeks best picks.
- Wisconsin/Purdue - The computers 7.9 pick had Wisconsin covering the 6.5 point spread and the 37 point win easily did that.
- Auburn/Mississippi - The computer did not pick the upset, but did have Ole Miss by only 0.5, but that meant it got the pick against the 5.5 point spread correct.
- Baylor/Nebraska - The computer had Nebraska by 5.8, short of the 14 point spread so the 10 point win had Baylor covering as predicted. This was also a best pick this week.
- Rutgers/Connecticut - Again, didn't pick the upset (UConn by 6) but with an 8 point spread the upset did get the pick correct.
I may post another update later.