Wednesday, October 17, 2018

USTA League Nationals Schedule Snafu? 40 & Over 4.5+ women Mid-Atlantic to play five matches

The 40 & Over 4.5+ women are to play their Nationals this weekend in Las Vegas, but like I found a schedule issue with the 18 & Over 3.5 women, I've discovered one for the 4.5+ women.

Looking at the schedule on TennisLink, it appears Mid-Atlantic has five matches to play, their schedule:
  • Friday 10:30 am - Florida
  • Friday 12:30 pm - Middle States
  • Friday 5:00 pm - Southern Cal
  • Saturday 9:00 am - Northern
  • Saturday 2:00 pm - Northern Cal

It would seem one of the Friday matches is wrong.

And it appears Missouri Valley only has three matches, so they probably should be playing one of those matches.  They already are playing Northern, NorCal, and SoCal, so I'm figuring they should be playing one of Florida or Middle States.

I hope they get it straightened out soon!  Play begins in just over a day!

Update: At the same time I wrote this, I sent a note to someone at the USTA and voila, it has been corrected and both Mid-Atlantic and Missouri Valley now play four matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment