- Kansas State has the toughest road to the Final Four of the computer's top-4 as the computer has them losing to Syracuse in the Regional Final.
- The highest seeded upset predicted is Baylor to get to the Regional Final, not Villanova (3 over 2).
- BYU has a tough road for being ranked #10 having to face #4 Kansas State in the second round.
- Texas A&M at #15 is the highest ranked team to not be picked to make the sweet 16.
- Butler at #20 is the lowest ranked team to be picked to make the sweet 16.
- The west region (Syracuse) is the slowest to fill up going down the rankings, an indication of an easy road for Syracuse.
- Missouri is the first upset (10 over 7) predicted in the first round.
- Utah State is the highest ranked team (#26) to not be picked to win a game. Clemson at #28 is the second.
- The south region is the first one to completely fill up (St. Mary's at #27 completes it).
- Northern Iowa is a 9 seed over an 8 prediction.
- The east is the second region to fill up (New Mexico at #31).
- The midwest is the third region to fill up (Ok. State at #36).
- The lowest ranked team picked to win a game is Gonzaga at #38.
There you have it. In addition to tracking my computer's picks, I will also track how the major polls would pick, the Sagarin rankings, and a few others and will be posting periodically how they compare.
Now to watch the games!