Sunday, September 16, 2018

Update on USTA League Nationals schedule changes - An error to be corrected for the 3.5 women?

I wrote last week about some schedule changes made for Nationals.  After looking some more, I've deduced a few more things.

First, several of the events now have just 16 teams as it appears a few teams have elected to not go to Nationals so no team from their sections is there, and that likely necessitated the schedule changes.

But, in at least one case, there is still an error as on TennisLink at least, the 18 & Over 3.5 women has NorCal playing just 3 matches while SoCal plays 5!  Given that SoCal is playing Texas twice, I'm guessing there was a data entry error and NorCal should be Texas' opponent for one of those.  I expect this will be corrected soon, especially since I've written about it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment