Sunday, July 6, 2014

Have you received a three strike DQ'd in USTA League tennis? Get a free report that explains why

I made a free report for three strike disqualified players offer last year and had quite a few people take me up on it.  I just had someone ask about it so figured I'd make the offer again.

So, if you've been three strike disqualified during the 2014 USTA League season and can provide me your DQ letter that includes the matches that were strikes, I will generate an Estimated Dynamic NTRP Rating Report for you that will help explain the DQ to you.

Why do I do this?  First, it is always interesting to look at DQ's as there are some strange ones out there, but I can usually explain them.  Second, looking at DQ's and knowing which matches are strikes helps me validate my ratings and algorithm so I can improve the accuracy for everyone.

So if you'd been DQ'd, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment