Tuesday, November 11, 2014

When will USTA League 2014 year-end NTRP ratings be published?

The 2014 USTA League year is over, as far as matches counting towards your rating, so if that is the case, when will the year-end ratings be out?

Traditionally it is the Monday after Thanksgiving, and I have no reason to believe this year will be any different, so December 1st is the date to look for.

Should I hear anything different, I'll post something here.

As always, I can generate a report showing an accurate estimate of what your dynamic rating is.

Update: I have learned the ratings may not be out on Monday but may be delayed a few days.

3 comments:

  1. I have a question, I'm self rated, I played some tournaments until fall and starting playing in 2015 league in Sept. Would my rating be tournament only for 2014? Or something different? I played 6 matches in the 2015 league.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What section are you in? If the league you are playing in counts towards ratings (depends on your section), any matches played on or before 11/9 should count even though it is a 2015 league and you should end up with a C rating.

      Delete
  2. Final ratings should be out December 2 if they are not ready on December 1.

    ReplyDelete