Friday, July 3, 2015

Who has played the most USTA league matches this calendar year? - Interesting Tennis League Stats

I wrote earlier today about who has played the most 2015 league year matches, but that isn't really fair as it has a bias towards sections and areas that have early start leagues.

So I thought I'd take a look at the number of matches played during this calendar year, e.g. since January 1.

For the women, leading the way is a Maryland player with 70, then a Southern Californian with 56.

For the men, a player from San Jose has played 57 and then a Virginian with 46.

That is certainly a lot of league play, averaging around 8-12 league matches per month.  How many of you have ever played 8 in a month, roughly 2 per week?

3 comments:

  1. Uh Oh!
    I think I might be "that" woman!
    I went over the 100 mark this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at a Wimbledon party yesterday and a friend told my about a guy who can graph my rating/stats. Through google I ended up here :)

    ReplyDelete