Looking at results as of this morning, it appears we have the following:
- Women's 6.0 - Two Seattle area teams from Sand Point and Robinswood are in the final. These teams finished first and second in their sub-flight, TCSP winning 2-1 and 3-0, then played again in local playoffs TCSP winning 2-1. Can the beat RBW a fourth time to go to Nationals?
- Men's 6.0 - A Southwest Washington team from Tacoma, Sprinker, faces a Portland team from Cascade Athletic Club in the final.
- Women's 7.0 - Two Northwest Washington/Seattle teams face off here too, Amy Yee vs Eastside. These teams faced each other in local playoffs AYTC winning 2-1.
- Men's 7.0 - A Southern Oregon team, Courthouse, faces an Eastern Washington team.
- Women's 8.0 - The Seattle stranglehold for the women is broken and an Eastern Washington team, PEAK-Servick faces a Northern Oregon team from Lake Oswego.
- Men's 8.0 - Tacoma/Lakewood faces Southern Oregon/Courthouse.
- Women's 9.0 - Seattle is back with Harbor Square facing Amy Yee. Harbor Square won both regular season matches.
- Men's 9.0 - Seattle/Central Park faces Portland/Lake Oswego.
It looks like a good representation of different districts have made the finals although it is weighted a bit towards Seattle especially for the women.
Good luck today teams.