Monday, May 18, 2015

2015 PNW Northwest Washington (Seattle) 40+ Local Playoff Previews Coming

I live and play in the Seattle area which in the USTA's organization is the Northwest Washington area/district of the Pacific Northwest section.  Since this is a single area district, our local playoffs between sub-flights at each level are effectively our Districts to determine who goes to Sectionals.

For the 40+ division, those playoffs are coming up in less than two weeks May 29 thru June 1.  Unfortunately my team fell just short of making playoffs, missing by one on a courts won/lost tie-breaker, but as a result I may spend a little time doing some previews of the playoffs to see how well my Estimated Dynamic NTRP Ratings do at predicting the matches and winning teams.

I may not preview every gender and level, so leave a comment below, like and comment on Facebook, or send me a tweet to let me know what gender and level you'd like to see previewed.

4 comments:

  1. tough to lose on sets lost....

    Upper level men's (4.0, 4.5)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am playing in men's 4.5+ 40's next week

    I would appreciate your analysis on the teams there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3.0 men's would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3.0 men posted http://computerratings.blogspot.com/2015/05/2015-usta-pacific-northwest-seattle_22.html

      Delete