Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Adding to the list of areas I've done Estimated Dynamic NTRP Reports - Thank You!

I'd like to say thank you to all those that have contacted me and purchased an Estimated Dynamic NTRP Report.  And thanks to those that tell others and share the word like the Dallas League Tennis Blog did recently.  In a likely response to their mention, I had a busy weekend of generating reports for folks in Texas.

To give a nice visual of where the folks are I've created reports for, here is a heat map.  The darker the green, the greater the number of people.


There are clearly some hot spots, where I am in Seattle is one, but there have been a lot around Charleston, around Washington D.C., Denver, and San Francisco.

There are certainly areas of the country not covered, and if you are from one of those, I'd love to add a green dot to my map so contact me to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment