Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Estimated Dynamic NTRP reports helped a team make it to USTA Nationals!

I wrote earlier about the reports I can generate on teams and past head-to-head results and how they can help a team with strategy and line-ups come playoff time.  Well, I'm pleased to say that one customer of these reports won their Section and is on their way to Nationals!

Now, I really can't take much credit, each of their team members had to go out on the court and win matches, but the team insists my reports were instrumental in them being able to achieve their goal.  They were kind enough to send me a team picture and said:

We couldn't have done it without you. In fact, you belong in the picture. Can't thank you enough for all your help.

Congrats guys and good luck at Nationals!

No comments:

Post a Comment