Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas reports now include a single page PDF, perfect for stocking stuffers for that tennis nut in your family

Estimated Dynamic NTRP Rating reports are a great Christmas gift for any of your USTA League playing family and friends, and I've improved the offering by now including a nicely formatted PDF with the summary, partner report, and match/dynamic ratings chart all fitting on a single page that can be conveniently printed and used as a stocking stuffer.  It doesn't include my explanations or other text, but I'll still include that in the e-mail that is sent.

Here is an example.


I'll be including the PDF for no extra charge the rest of the year upon request, so contact me and let me know if you want a report and if you want the "stocking stuffer" option!

No comments:

Post a Comment