Wednesday, November 28, 2018

USTA NTRP year-end ratings should be published tomorrow, is everyone excited?

Unless there is some unexpected delay, I anticipate that year-end NTRP ratings to be published tomorrow (Thursday).

Now when tomorrow I don't know.  My guess is late in the day, but who knows, it could be early in the day and first thing in the morning.

In any case, it should be an exciting day as players find out what level they will be at for 2019 so they can begin to form teams.

Stay tuned throughout the next several days as I'll be doing some analysis of the year-end ratings and show bump percentages by section and level so we can look at trends that there may be.

I'll also be making any necessary adjustments to my ratings to correlate with what the USTA did with year-end ratings and then be in a position to start doing reports for 2019.  This includes individual reports, pre-season team reports, or recruiting reports.  Or I can do miscellaneous lists of players meeting whatever criteria you might have.

And of course, I can still do reports for 2018 if you were/weren't bumped and are curious why.

Stay tuned, and try not to check TennisLink every five minutes between now and when ratings are published.

No comments:

Post a Comment