Thursday, August 7, 2014

USTA Northern Section Early Start Ratings Released

I had an Estimated Dynamic NTRP Rating Report customer contact me to tell me that Northern section early start ratings were out and that my report had gotten it right.  This isn't a big surprise given my accuracy on Pacific Northwest and Texas early start ratings, but I thought I'd look closer.

I haven't done a lot of recent reports for players in the Northern section, so I went ahead and picked the aforementioned player's team and checked each player on the roster.  I was not perfect, there was one player I said should be bumped up by a few hundredths but wasn't, but going 15 of 16 isn't too bad, especially with a bunch of players playing up with ratings very close to the bump threshold.

No comments:

Post a Comment