Update: Hood River won the women's 3.0
- 2.5 - Eastern Washington (Hood River Sports Club)
- 3.0 - Eastern Washington (Hood River Sports Club)
- 3.5 - Northwest Washington (Edgebrook Club)
- 4.0 - Northern Oregon (Clackamas River Racquet Club)
- 4.5+ - Northern Oregon (Sunset Athletic Club)
- 3.0 - Northern Oregon (Multhnomah Athletic Club)
- 3.5 - Northwest Washington (Eastside Tennis Center)
- 4.0 - Northwest Washington (Seattle Tennis Club)
- 4.5 - Northwest Washington (Amy Yee Tennis Center)
I'm not sure what the hold-up is for the 3.0 Women, the two finalists are listed and the match was scheduled for 9:00 AM yesterday, but no result yet.
But congratulations to all that qualified and played at Sectionals, and especially to the Sectional Champions. Go represent the PNW well.
It is pretty clear from the above that two districts dominated this year, Northern Oregon and Northwest Washington. This is probably not that big of a surprise as those are the two most populated areas and so have the most talent to draw from. But it is perhaps reassuring to see that no single club is sending more than one team to Nationals so it is spread around in that regard.
There were a number of Estimated Dynamic NTRP Rating Report customers playing at Sectionals and many of them contacted me for updated reports afterwards and shared their experiences from the event which is always fun to hear about.
For those that are advancing to Nationals and want to do some scouting of opponents, Team Reports are a great way to do that. Contact me for more information or if you are interested in purchasing.