The levels competing will be 2.5 through 5.0+ and here is where my Estimated Dynamic NTRP Ratings say the highest rated team at each level/gender is from.
- 2.5 Women - Northwest Washington
- 2.5 Men - Northwest Washington
- 3.0 Women - Northern Oregon
- 3.0 Men - Southwest Washington
- 3.5 Women - Northwest Washington
- 3.5 Men - Northern Oregon
- 4.0 Women - Northern Oregon
- 4.0 Men - Northwest Washington
- 4.5 Women - Northwest Washington
- 4.5 Men - Northwest Washington
- 5.0+ Women - Northern Oregon
- 5.0+ Men - Southern Oregon
If things play out by the numbers, Northwest Washington would take 6 teams to Nationals, Northern Oregon 4, and Southwest Washington and Southern Oregon 1 each.
Of course, ratings do not play the matches and the highest top-8 average team doesn't always win. Either because of who plays or the match-ups the teams get, another team could win or just plain play above their ratings. Nevertheless, it appears while Northwest Washington is primed to lead the way, they may not win 10 of the 12 like they did last year.
Good luck teams!