- 2.5 - Northern Oregon will be going to Nationals with IRV-Streich playing SHC-Hennelly (Hennelly won the 2 previous meetings).
- 3.0 - Eastern/Central Washington's YTC-Tweedy faces Northwest Washington's TCSP-Spinners-Lydon.
- 3.5 - Eastern Washington's SC-Rudy faces Northern Oregon's THPRD-Roloff/Mark.
- 4.0 - AYTC-Wilson from Seattle plays STSC-Paratore from Southern Oregon
- 4.5 - A Northwest Washington showdown between BC-Orndorff and TCSP-Antczak (the teams split their two previous meetings).
- 5.0+ - Central Washington's TC-Knox faces Southwest Washington's KTAC-DeVries
- 2.5 - Round Robbin still going, Northwest Washington's MC-Youngblut or Southwest Washington's TLTC Smith will advance.
- 3.0 - One of Northwest Washington's TCSP-Suzuki or MC-Alley-Gators-Vashist will advance (Suzuki won the first meeting).
- 3.5 - Another Northwest Washington showdown with HBSQ-Capretto playing BC-Simpson (Simpson won the first meeting).
- 4.0 - Seattle rules again with AYTC-One Hit Wonders-Hoang facing BTA-Popp (Popp won the first meeting).
- 4.5 - Northwest Washington's EDG-Le and Central Washington's YTC-Morrison will meet.
- 5.0+ - RBW-Walsh from Northwest Washington faces MPRC-Homedes from Northern Oregon.
I'll report back later with the winners and what district picked up the most hardware.