Monday, November 4, 2013

The USTA League year is over, now we wait for 2013 year-end NTRP ratings

All indications are that all the matches that will be used to calculate 2013 year-end NTRP ratings are now complete, and now we wait for the year-end ratings to be published in 4 weeks or so.

I actually believe the "USTA year" ended a week ago Sunday with the completion of the last 40 & over and 18 & over Nationals.  But any fall leagues or early start leagues that played matches on or before October 28th should also have those matches included in year-end calculations.  See this write-up for a little more detail on how I understand the whole process to work.

But if you are impatient (I know I am) and don't want to wait for the USTA, let me know if you'd like to get an Estimated Dynamic NTRP Rating Report that tells you what your rating will likely be.

Note: I have subsequently confirmed that October 27th was the end of the 2013 USTA year.

No comments:

Post a Comment