Monday, June 18, 2012

2012 Northwest Washington Adult League Local Playoffs are Complete

The local playoffs for the Northwest Washington Adult League were played this past weekend and with their completion, the local season is complete.  Congratulations to all the teams that have advanced to sectionals.  I'm working on updated estimated ratings and will have them posted shortly.

As I'm sure folks have noticed, my ratings have been just for Northwest Washington.  As teams move to sectionals, it may be interesting to see how the teams from the other parts of the Pacific Northwest section stack up.  Further, I'd hate to put the Northwest Washington teams at a disadvantage by only having their estimated ratings published.

So, I'm working on the other areas and hope to have something soon.  If you are interested in these ratings, please leave a comment on this blog with what would be most interesting to you.