Saturday, September 3, 2016

2016 USTA League Nationals Flights and Schedules Published

I wrote a few days ago about 2016 USTA League Nationals and where you can get more information.  Well, some of that more information is starting to be published and show up, specifically the make-up of the flights and the schedules for the matches.

While some Sectionals are yet to be played so the specific teams aren't known, as of today, which sections go in which flights and the match schedules have been published for the following divisions/levels:


I'll try to post updates as more of the schedules are published.  And I'll update my Nationals Schedule with these links as I have them.

So if your team won Sectionals and is headed to Nationals, you can now go see what sections you'll be playing and what your match schedule is.  If you are willing to do a little leg work though, you can go lookup who won each section and determine the teams you'll be playing too.

And if you want to scout your flight or opponents at Nationals with a flight report or team reports, I'll do the legwork and figure out who the teams are for you.  Contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment