Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Estimated Dynamic NTRP Ratings on Social Media

Since you are reading this, you already have found me on social media one way or another.  But I thought'd I'd post a summary of the sites you can find me on in addition to the blog.

You can follow Schmidt Computer Ratings on Twitter at @computerratings.  You'll get updates when new entries are posted to the blog plus that is a good way to interact with me and ask questions.

You can like NTRP Ratings on facebook.  This will also get updates as new blog entries are written and is a great way to share what I post with your friends or teammates on facebook.

I write the blog using Google's Blogger and so as you might imagine there is a Google+ page.

And while it may be old school now, if you use an RSS reader, you can get the blog updates using the RSS feed.

So pick your poison.  I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment