Monday, March 18, 2019

New survey from the USTA - 40 & Over league and 4.5+ level

I received an e-mail today with a survey regarding the 40 & Over USTA League.  I don't know if this was targeted towards select players, perhaps those recently playing in a 40 & Over, or went to a larger audience.  FWIW, the 40 & Over league in my area just had our last weekend of play before we have local playoffs the next two weekends, so the timing does seem related to that.

Some of the questions included:
  • Format of the matches, 2 singles / 3 doubles vs other formats like 1 singles / 4 doubles or 1 singles / 3 doubles.
  • Whether to keep 40 & Over 4.5 a plus league (allowing 5.0s) or make it a straight 4.5 flight.

The second question may have been shown because it asked my level so it was a pertinent question for me.  I'm not sure what a 2.5-4.0 would have been asked.

Did you get the survey?  If so, what questions did it ask you?

Update: I learned that the survey went out to players currently 39 or older and some of the questions were tailored based on the level played.  That is consistent with some of the comments I've seen on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment