Thursday, December 26, 2019

Northern district of Eastern section to use Points-per-Position for 40 & Over for 2020 USTA League

News continues to trickle in on how the new 40 & Over 4-court format is being adopted across the USTA sections.  I've written about what NorCal and PNW have planned, and now I've heard what will be done in the Northern district of Eastern.

The news from there is that they will play 4-courts and be another adopter of points-per-position assigning 4 points for court 1 singles and doubles, 3 points for court 2 doubles, and 2 points for court 3 doubles.  Or 4432 in the shorthand I am using.

Since how this is being handled varies so much, I have started a page to capture what I learn so it can be a resource for all.  Please contact me if you have information to fill in any gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment