Friday, September 8, 2023

Visualizing 2023 USTA League Nationals - 18 & Over 4.5

2023 USTA League Nationals start in just a few weeks, and the schedules have been published.  Some may be preliminary and could change if a section ends up not sending a team, but I think most are close to if not final at this point.  That means I can once again visualize the schedules as I did last year!

Here are the 18 & Over 4.5 women.


We can see there are sort of two groups that all play each other a lot, but just a handful of cross over matches between them.  When I do my simulations we'll see how that all plays out.

And the 18 & Over 4.5 men.


This is a little more evenly connected, but sort of has three groups sparsely connected.

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. 5.0 mens has just updated theirs. Hopefully its finalized at this point as we are just 2.5 weeks out.

    ReplyDelete