Wednesday, September 6, 2023

2023 USTA League Nationals schedules are available!

USTA League Nationals for 2023 start is just over three weeks now and the teams playing in the first few weeks have been anxiously awaiting the schedules to see who and when they play, and the schedules are now available!

Links to each schedule show up on the USTA League Nationals Schedule page and are listed as "tentative" so I guess they are still subject to change, but teams and captains can now begin to scout opponents and plan line-ups.

For those that want some assistance doing that scouting and planning, I offer a number of report options to take the drudgery out of collecting all the information, and more importantly use my ratings to create useful summaries of team strength and line-ups tendencies, detailed ratings on players and partnerships by team, and do simulations of the event to predict who will advance.

I will write more on each event as we get closer, including summaries from my simulations a few days before each event, but if you want all the details on a simulation, or any of the other reports, contact me and I'll get you all set up.

2 comments: