Tuesday, September 13, 2022

2022 USTA League Nationals schedules have been posted - Simulation reports can now be ordered

The first USTA League Nationals for 2022 is just over two weeks away, and the USTA has finally published schedules so teams can see who they will be playing.  The schedules can be seen on the main Nationals page by clicking the schedule link for the respective events.

This means teams can begin scouting who they will play, and I can do my simulation reports and tailored flight reports.  Several folks have ordered them already, so I'll be getting those to you soon, but if you haven't planned to use my reports to scout and plan, read my summary of what I offer and consider doing so.

I did an early preview of the 18 & Over Nationals a few weeks ago, and with the schedules out I'll be able to do my detailed previews.  These include a few items that go into my reports, but not nearly everything, and I generally post these right before the events so I'm on the record with what I predict.  But if you want all the details and to have it sooner, do consider inquiring about what I can offer.

Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment