Monday, June 13, 2022

Another USTA League Survey - This one is better!

I am interrupting my sequence of posts on WTN to say that I got an e-mail from the USTA today with another survey.  They send these out periodically and normally they are pretty underwhelming.

This survey starts by asking some questions about participation, e.g. how often I play, lessons/drills, what non-USTA programming I play, and what USTA programs played in 2021.

The rest of the questions may be dependent on the answers to those first four, but I was then asked about my reasons for playing USTA League, what I would change, plans for the future, whether I'd recommend USTA League, and opportunity to provide feedback on the digital experience and anything else.

It then ends with some classification questions and that was it.

All in all, a better survey IMHO than some previous ones as the questions were more meaningful and there was an opportunity to write responses.  Thank you USTA!

I have no clue how the survey will be used or what change it can effect, but I'm glad the USTA is seeking feedback and hope they take it in and improve things where they can.

Did you take the survey?  If you said you played tournaments did you get a different set of questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment