Friday, November 17, 2023

2023 USTA League Nationals are over - When will ratings be published?

With the last weekend of USTA League Nationals complete, the wait now begins for 2023 year-end rating levels to be published.

The USTA generally publishes the year-end ratings the week after Thanksgiving and I'd speculated it would be November 29th or 30th, and yesterday the USTA sent out an e-mail saying it would be the 30th.

When on the 30th?  Traditionally they publish at midnight EST so that means staying up late to repeatedly hit refresh on your browser to see what your year-end level is.  Sometimes there are delays, but usually they hit the date and time.

As we approach the date, I'll try to post some analysis of the 2023 season and perhaps some general predictions about bump rates, and will definitely plan to do analysis after ratings are published.  And as always, I can do reports using my ratings at any time for players that want to see more detail about how my estimated ratings show their ratings progression to look and where they are likely to end up.  Contact me if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment