Thursday, May 26, 2022

Update on 2022 USTA League Nationals, Oklahoma City is back in! And more on WTN

I learned yesterday that one of the sites for 2022 USTA League Nationals has changed.  While the Nationals page/schedule on usta.com has not been updated as of when I'm writing this, it is forthcoming and you can expect to see the events originally scheduled for Tucson to now be in Oklahoma City.  I've updated my prior post so it is (hopefully) now correct.

I also got another e-mail from the USTA on WTN.  It was another "almost here" e-mail with links to I believe the same FAQ and other resources.  I'm expecting WTNs to actually be published for USTA members sometime in June.

Last, I did attend a webinar on WTN a few weeks ago, and as expected the focus was nearly entirely on Juniors.  While it will be published for League players as I understand it, NTRP will continue to be used as it is today for all League play and eligibility, at least to start.

1 comment:

  1. Wtn has many more factors and pay attention to the confidence level. Higher confidence reflects more recent play.

    ReplyDelete