Friday, March 28, 2014

New USTA NTRP Rating FAQ now published

I get a lot of questions from people via e-mail or via comments on my blog about NTRP ratings and how they work.  I also frequent several message boards where I respond to questions and scenarios I see there.  As you might expect, I find myself answer some of the same questions over and over again, so I thought I'd begin collecting them in one place for all of you to have as a reference.

So, as of this moment, you may check out my USTA NTRP Ratings FAQ page.  I've captured some of the more popular questions and answers but it will be a living FAQ and be updated on a regular basis.

Do let me know if you have a question that isn't listed there, or any comments you have about the answers I've written up.  While I think I have a pretty good handle on how it all works, I can calculate an Estimated Dynamic NTRP Rating for any USTA League player after all, I might have something wrong so any and all feedback is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment